Welcome to Best 100 Actors list and Photos.

Welcome to Best 100 Actors list and Photos and wallpapers.

Sunday 10 July 2011

Eyes For The Unseen

When was the last time that you came across something that only a moment before you had no idea existed?
How about airline clubs at airports? Most are conspicuously located to deflect attention rather than attract it. For some time (and with great pleasure) I have frequented the Delta World Club that usually exists behind a conspicuous set of automated, frosted doors.
I do not remember the exact moment in which I realized that such clubs exist. I do know, however, that in my early years of travel that I traversed airports without any conscious awareness of such a concept. Fast forward to today as I make my way through security and head straight to those frosted doors and the inviting atmosphere that exists behind.
Similarly, while traveling through the Orlando airport a few weeks ago I stood waiting for an elevator. As I was standing patiently, a gentleman walked briskly past me right toward the hallway corridor. As quick as he passed by he reached up and grabbed a small silver handle. The handle was tucked near the top of what appeared to be a simple wall panel.
At first I chuckled as the guy had to elevate himself onto his toes in order to reach the handle. But quickly my mind shifted as I started to wonder what was tucked behind that door (or wall panel). Today I find myself consciously looking for other "secret" access doors.
When your eyes catch onto something that was previously unseen it opens your mind to new possibilities. It gives you a new vantage point as you progress throughout your days. With this new perspective you are free to see important connections, be opened to "out of the box" thinking, and more likely to discover innovative methods that you might otherwise have missed.
What if you could routinely see what other people pass by? Can you imagine the possibilities and far reaching impact of this ability in your life and business?
I believe that the knack for seeing non-obvious things can be developed. The ability lies somewhere within your conscious mind. Those who walk with a conscious and open mindset are more likely to see what is often unseen by most others.
How well do your eyes see the unseen?
Dr Bradley W. Semp is the world's leading authority on creating and leveraging Human-Centric Systems to propel businesses in the 21st century. Brad and his team help mission-driven businesses to find FREEDOM and CASHFLOW to do what they love to do through the development of systems that facilitate fanatical customer movements and devoted team members.

No comments:

Post a Comment